I get weirdly lonely in the mornings. It’s a sort of intense ache, a wistfulness. I don’t know if it is something about the morning sky, its light filtering through the blinds and windows. Or maybe because my head is clearer now?
The day gets all hustle-and-bustle-y, and later on I’m too stressed or busy or entertained to notice it.
Also, Cold Brew Coffee with molasses and cinnamon is pretty good:
- Right before bed, pour a large glass of water over a heaping tablespoon of coffee grounds, mix it up and put it in the fridge
- In the morning, filter it (I use a drip cone).
- Pour in a tablespoon of molasses and a pinch of cinnamon
- microwave it for 2 minutes
- stir it up, and add lots of milk.